September 30th, 2019
1.Chris Watts: The Mysterious Mistress and the Confession
2. Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #3 [Part 1]
September 29th, 2019
Click here to subscribe to the TCRS YouTube Channel.
2. How Social Media Shapes Our Identity – The New Yorker
New technology—especially the smartphone—allows us to produce a narrative of our lives, to choose what to remember and what to contribute to our own mythos. For Eichhorn, this is the latest instance of a long-held, if mysterious, practice. “Long before children were able to create, edit, and curate images of their lives,” she writes, “they were already doing so on a psychic level.” Freud called these images “screen memories”—no pun intended—and he thought that we used them to soften or obscure painful experiences. Humans have always tried to cope with the difficulty of memory, to turn it “from an intolerable horror to something which is reassuringly innocuous and familiar.” Social media just makes us more adept at it.
On the other hand, Eichhorn writes, such media can prevent those who wish to break with their past from doing so cleanly.
September 27th, 2019
Chris Watts – Drilling Through Discovery Audio Excerpt of book 5 read by the author
Casey Anthony thinking about having more children, source says – New York Daily News
September 26th, 2019
1. Chris Watts – Rape of Cassandra Audio Excerpt of book 4 read by the author
September 25th, 2019
1. “Chris Watts is a Narcissist” – No, actually he isn’t
September 24th, 2019
1. TWO FACE TWO POLLYANNAS – Audio Excerpt of chapter 18 of Book 3 read by Tom Gallagher
Christopher Watts describes killing his daughters in chilling jailhouse interviewing – CBS
2. No Joker: Why Joaquin Phoenix walked out of our interview – The Telegraph
3. Early Van Gogh works auctioned in Belgium – Daily News
Two early works by Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh were auctioned in the Belgian city of Ghent on Sept. 22, fetching near estimate prices that the organizer said were bargains.
The first work, a watercolour of flowers, was snapped up for 220,000 euros ($240,000), slightly more than expected, auctioneer Johan Kiggen told AFP. The second piece, a charcoal drawing of a jug, went for 140,000 euros, just below the estimated price. “Everyone is happy,” Kiggen said, who added that buyers could only bid in person.
“The two works went for a very good price for the buyers,” he said. The two buyers, who wished to remain anonymous, were both Belgians and pledged to keep the works in the country, which was a request of the seller. Kiggen said the works have been certified as authentic on several occasions, and are featured in Van Gogh catalogues.
Dated to 1883, the works bear little resemblance to Van Gogh’s iconic works. They were made before the troubled master was inspired by the Impressionists and Post-Impressionists in Paris. Van Gogh is one of the most expensive Impressionist and modern artists, with 12 of his works having gone for more than $30 million at auction.
His output of about 2,000 pieces, of which 900 are paintings, are mainly held in museum collections, which means they are a rarity on the art market.
September 20th, 2019
1. Debunking Gladwell’s Analysis of Amanda Knox: #1
September 18th, 2019
1. The Cover of “Letters from Christopher” – CrimeRocket2
Nichol Kessinger vs Shan’ann Watts – Who Was the more Attractive?
Chris Watts Showed These ‘Significant Signs Of Deception,’ According To Body Language Expert – International Business Times
INCELS TRIGGERED? Code Red Safety Alert Issued for the Opening Weekend of Joker – FBI
September 17th, 2019
1. Chris Watts: Why He Killed His Family [Motive and Psychology of a Murderer]
‘Capturing Chris Watts’ REELZ Channel: Review of Documentary
September 16th, 2019
A few days later, he confessed to murdering all three, though the reason why he did so is not clear to this day.
OBLIVION, the best rated book in the bestselling TWO FACE series, now available in paperback at this link!
September 15th, 2019
1. The Exact Moment Chris Watts Lost Everything
2. Casey Anthony’s parents avoid foreclosure
September 14th, 2019
1. There’s a rumor going around that Weld County are releasing more discovery on the Chris Watts case on Monday.
2. Reaction to Skylar Richardson Verdict – CrimeRocket2
September 13th, 2019
1. TCRS Assessment of Chris Watts’ Affect – ANALYSIS #1
September 12th, 2019
The Case of Chris Watts – Part 3 – The Confession
2. Nora wasn’t as “limited” or “vulnerable” as we’ve been led to believe – CrimeRocket2
3. Understanding Dark Thoughts
September 11th, 2019
- The Case of Chris Watts – Part 2 – The Polygraph
NYC Marks 18 Years Since September 11th Attacks – Spectrum News
September 10th, 2019
1. The Case of Chris Watts – pt. 1
Nora Quoirin Funeral Photos + Full Transcript of the Homily – CrimeRocket2
September 9th, 2019
2. MAKING A MURDERER: Avery attorney announces $100K reward for “real killer” – ABC Action News
September 8th, 2019
How Long Can a Person Survive without Food? – Scientific American
Review of NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST posted on True Crime Rocket Science Closed Facebook Group
Read the TCRS assessment of the Avery case at this link.
September 7th, 2019
September 6th, 2019
1. Chris Watts Babysitter “Chris Is A Monster” – Scott Reisch
2. From the archives:
Read The Day After Christmas trilogy at this link.
September 5th, 2019
Rocket Science publishes NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST 3 weeks after the mysterious disappearance of Nora Quoirin in the tropical jungle of Malaysia.